- Ensuring timely delivery of equipment and materials to facilities.
- Price monitoring, work to reduce the company's costs and expenses during delivery.
- Constant monitoring of the market for more favorable prices and conditions for the purchase of materials and equipment.
- Analysis of proposals (price and technical) and a reasonable choice of suppliers.
- Claim work with suppliers.
- Conducting tenders for delivery, concluding contracts, and maintaining accompanying documentation for purchases.
The terms and amount of salary are discussed individually based on the results of the interview.
- Higher education;
- Experience in the supply Department for at least 3 years (purchasing experience in construction will be an advantage);
- Experienced PC user (Word, Excel, 1C);
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment and achieve results;
- Knowledge of regulatory documents in the field of procurement;
- Negotiation skills, competent speech.
A team that reigns in an atmosphere of goodwill, respect and mutual assistance
A management that hears every employee and encourages any initiatives
Full social package
Full social package: official salary (salary+ bonus), vacation, sick leave, equipped workplace
The cost of travel, insurance, ski passes, access to the sports club
Convenient work schedule
Working hours from 8.30 to 17.30, on Friday until 17.00; lunch 1 hour; coffee breaks
Internal and external training
Заинтересовала должность? Оставьте свои контактные данные и наш HR-специалист свяжется с вами